Wednesday 18 August 2010

How much?

Look! Over there! To your right.............

I hadn't updated my Knit Meter account since February, so I had quite a few projects to add - and I'm now gobsmacked to say the least! How much?

twelve thousand, two hundred and eighty-eight meters

and there's still quite a bit of 2010 to go..............

Wonder if I can get it up to 20,000 - shouldn't be too hard with all the charity squares I've got planned, should it?

Add to that some new, very exciting projects that have just been added to my list: baby things! Yes folks, I'm going to be an auntie in 2011! Squeeeeeeeee!

2 comments:

Mama Mea said...

Ooooh, I LIKE that knitting meter. I am SO going to steal that for myself. I am. I am. I also laughed my head off at your post about stickers. No sticker is safe in young hands - I went to make coffee and came back to the lounge to find that my child had stuck her entire range of birthday stickers (a lot!) along the wall.

Mama Mea said...

That comment was from www.saffasogood.com. Sorry! But I can't seem to sign in with my Wordpress account :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin