Sunday 7 September 2008

2nd Weekend update

Just realised that I forgot to include piccys of my latest LOs in the last post - I would seriously leave my head on the bus if it wasn't screwed on!

Both LOs were done for challenges on the Scrummy Stash Cafe blog:



This one was for Rachael's lovely class last week - I used Acrylic paint on sequin mesh; lots of Stickles and gems, MME & Bo Bunny papers (plus journalling spot turned into tag); Bo Bunny and Fancy Pants chipboard, Arctic Frog rub-ons and stickers, Carolee's mini alpha stickers. The little pink flower is actually one of a pair of earrings that I bought solely with the purpose of scrapping.......!

This one is for this week's challenge to do a multilingual LO (the title means Hand in Hand):



Bazzill cardstock (all scallops hand-drawn and cut), lots of Prima flowers layered up (and Stickled!) and Sizzix die-cut letters and MM rub-ons for the title, plus some buttons from my stash.




1 comment:

Paige said...

Beautiful Doodling on the "hand in hand" LO i love the mellow colours. I really must get some bubble wrap and sequin waste to try some paint effects on my LO's your's look really good!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin