Saturday 26 March 2011

A jolly good show

Even if I say so myself, the Great Birthday Party shindig was a roaring success:

I had them all making sparkly tiaras from a kit I found on Amazon (love that site!) which kept them wonderfully occupied for the first hour or so:

Then there was the 'feast', with all the accompanying Hello Kitty decorations and tableware:

And, of course, there was CAKE:


I almost had a heart attack when I went to pick this up and saw how big it was......carrying it home on the bus was a little nerve-wracking, but totally worth the look on Miss A's face when I opened up the box!


After all that, there was much mischief and merriment with all the balloons Mr. A had spent the morning blowing up:



Mummy is now going to have a large glass of wine and an early night..........

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin