Wednesday 21 January 2009

Blog candy!

Three extremely talented women are giving away some seriously scrummy blog candy at the moment - even if the candy is not to your taste, I strongly encourage you to take a look at their creations as they are amazing and very inspiring:

First, Ingvild is giving away some lovely whimsical and romantic stuff (a lot of Prima in there!)

Next, Ewonne is giving away these gorgeous goodies












And last, but definitely not least, Kim is giving away loads of Basic Grey goodies (I'm particularly taken with the Ambrosia collection, but I'm managing to resist - for now!!)

1 comment:

Paige said...

Hi Tash, hows the SLYMI coming on? I have missed the last two weeks and was hoping to catch up today but that didn't happen :( I have left a little Award for you on my blog.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin