Wednesday 14 January 2009

Scrap Like You Mean It!

There's a brilliant new weekly challenge over on UKS, by the fabby Shimelle. I'm playing catch-up on this a bit, as I was so out of action last week.

Anyway, in the first week, we had to scrap our favourite colour. Anyone who reads this blog regularly will know that I just adore all shades of pink (can't help it, and of course, having a little girl doesn't give me much choice really!). I decided to combine it with brown, which is my favourite combination, using a picture of Little Miss A having a wonderful time in the park on the first weekend of 2009 (and what was probably the coldest day of the year so far!)

















I've also managed this week's challenge on UKS, which was to use 'fruity colours', circles and new beginnings - I figured that Little Miss A and my new hats were a worthy start to 2009!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin