Saturday 20 December 2008

5 days to go!

Well, we're in the final straight - five days to go till the Big Man in Red comes down the metaphorical chimney - thank goodness Little Miss A is still too small to start fretting about how Santa will deliver her presents when we don't have a fireplace :-)

I think I'm pretty much sorted - 95% of the presents are wrapped, we're getting the tree this morning (when I can get Mr A out of bed - he had his office Christmas party last night - enough said!).

On the good news front, yesterday was my last day at work for two weeks (yippee!), and I sold my first hat on my Folksy shop as well!!! Will be taking it down to the Post Office in a short while and keeping my fingers crossed the buyer gets it in time for Christmas!

This is the one that was sold

Cute no?

I have also decided that it's time I kept my scrapping / card-making projects separate from my knitting creations, so I have set up a second blog just for the hats and stuff. If you're interested you can find it here: Tash's Knitterings



I managed to make two cards this week - one for a colleague who was leaving us to go and live in Belgium and another for my boss who had a baby girl last week (over 4kg - my eyes water just at the thought!)




I'm hoping to get some scrapping done over the next two weeks - but that will depend on how well Little Miss A cooperates! We've been absolutely deluged in pressies for her (her godfather alone has given her three!) but we have decided she won't get them all on Xmas Day (she'll only get bored) - instead, we will keep them going through the fortnight......hopefully that will help to keep the tantrums at bay - oh yes, they've started!!!

I wish you all a wonderful, happy and peaceful Christmas - catch you in the New Year!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin