Tuesday 2 December 2008

Birthday time!

I took Little Miss A to her first birthday party on Saturday - an interesting experience for me, as I've never really seen how she interacts with other children before. My friend's little boy turned two, so there were quite a few noisy little boys there, and my little one was a bit intimidated to say the least. She stayed very close to me for the first hour or so, and was very, very quiet, which is very unusual for her. Once she figured out that they were more interested in running up and down the hallway however, she felt brave enough to venture out and play with all the toys - and I think she had a good time in the end.


Oh, almost forgot, this was the card I made for the birthday boy - yes, I have finally got my hands on some Thickers and the pale blue ones came in very useful!!!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin